My Disciple book is finally finished!! all that’s left is for mike to rig up the back with some LEDs so that when I open the back pages, i’ll get a pretty glow coming out!! and If i get it at the right angle, you won’t even be able to see them eheheh
i painted the pictures using a mix of really dry acrylics and really watered down acrylics. i’m very very pleased with how it turned out, and I’ll probably end up posting another picture once the lights are all set up!!
edit: i’ve gotten a lot of questions about my book, so you can read a brief description about making the book here, and about the content of the pages here! later i’ll make another post that goes in depth with the altered book process, since so many people have been asking about it